21. Recommendation engines are the best cure for hubris.
22. Vines would be better if they were one second shorter.
23. Hell is other selfies.
24. Twitter has revealed that brevity and verbosity are not always antonyms.
25. Personalized ads provide a running critique of artificial intelligence.
26. Who you are is what you do between notifications.
27. Online is to offline as a swimming pool is to a pond.
28. People in love leave the sparsest data trails.
29. YouTube fan videos are the living fossils of the original web.
30. Mark Zuckerberg is the Grigory Potemkin of our time.